Friday, March 4, 2011

Milk Bands

Another great product for the nursing moms...

I call it my "Left boob right boob bracelet", but the real name is "Milk Bands" (https://www.milkbands.com/cart/cart.php)

Any sleep-deprived mom of a newborn, knows that no matter how hard you try, it's pretty impossible to remember which side you last nursed the baby on. This alternative to the old "safety pin on the bra strap" trick is a silicon bracelet that has the word "Left" on one side and "Right" on the other. It is so simple, yet so smart!! Just flip the bracelet over to tell yourself which boob is on deck.

It also has two useful little counting sliders that you can use to track how often the baby eats or how many feedings, etc. Probably one of my most used mom finds - I don't think I took it off until my baby was 6 months old!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment