Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lil DaVinci art cabinets

I have difficulty throwing things away. Kid #1 comes home from her arts & crafts programs at the library with numerous cute little creations and I want to save them all, but have no place to put them. And now she wants to hang them all up on the wall because she is so proud of them. I was looking for a way to display my daughter's artwork in our playroom in some sort of frame and I came across these art cabinets. http://www.dynamicframes.com/store/c/159-Kids-Art-Frame.aspx

They are exactly what I was looking for! It can store up to 50 sheets of paper so it doubles as a storage cabinet. The hinged door allows you to insert new artwork easily without having to open the frame up from the back. The different sized cabinets accommodate different sized works of art. Looking at them hanging in our playroom makes both Kid #1 and I happy!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment