Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Baby Crack Machine



I didn't give it that name, by the way. But if you google it, you will see that the Homedics Soundspa Lullaby is lovingly referred to as the "Baby Crack Machine" on many a momma message board.

These are awesome. If you are looking for a white noise machine, this is the one you want. We have two of them. Hubby and I go to sleep with the soothing sounds of "rain" coming out of one baby monitor and "the ocean" coming out of the other.

Kid #1 has used her Crack Machine ever since she was a baby. She is like Pavlov's dogs with this thing. In fact, when I want her to wake up from a nap (can't have her taking 3-hour naps too late in the afternoon or she'll never go to sleep at night), I go in her room and shut off the rain noise. Like clockwork, she wakes up happy as can be shortly thereafter.

Homedics SoundSpa Lullaby I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond. Don't forget your 20% off coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment