Monday, January 24, 2011

Get your monkey on your back!

If you know me, you know I love my Ergo baby carrier. (Thank you to Courtney S and Laura G among others for the recommendation!!) When kid #2 won't let you put her down all day and kid #1 is starving for lunch, you learn very quickly how much you love your hands-free baby carrier. The Ergo is an awesome front carrier, but also can be used for a back carry when your child is old enough (I tried when she was 6 months old). The tricky part is getting the kid back there!! This youtube link "Ergo Back Carry - easier and more secure" (hope linky works!) is where I learned the ol' "hip swing" method to get my little monkey on my back. Two things: 1) Kid #2 loves it back there, 2) You will impress your mom friends if you let them see you do this.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments: